U.S. Arms Azrael .308 Winchester 24-inch Rifle
ATF regulated items have restrictions and requirements:
- Your order will ship only to a Federal Firearms License holder.
- We are not currently shipping to CA, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, NJ, NY, or VA.
- Please be sure to contact your local FFL dealer prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Some FFL dealers are not open due to Covid-19.
- Customer must read, understand, and agree to customer terms and conditions.
|Action and Barrel Weight|
308/6.5 CREEDMOOR MDT POLYMER AICS MAGAZINE – 10 RND
1/2 MOA at 100 yards with Match Grade Ammunition
We always stand behind the principles that our rifles MUST be lightweight, accurate, and durable, and the Azrael rifle system, is no exception. Our proprietary receiver is a Remington 700 clone that is a blueprinted receiver. The bolt contains six lugs with a Rockwell hardness of 50+. This series is offered in .308 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor. This specific rifle is also configured with the MDT XRS chassis.
The Azrael 24″ series chassis is available in 2 color ways:
The 24” barrel installed in this weapon system is constructed from a 416R match grade blank, with a match grade headspace, and 5/8 X 24 muzzle threads. The action and barrel is then blasted and blued for aesthetics.
More details can be found below.
Details and Build Materials
- Receiver: Blueprinted CNC machined 416 Stainless Steel, Remington 700 Clone, 20TPI, integrated bolt release, 50+ Rockwell hardness, blued
- Rail: 6061-T6511 Aluminum, 20 MOA, black anodize
- Rail Dowels: (one between each pair of screws) – alloy steel 0.125 X .250 long installed with Loctite 680 type 2
- Chassis: XRS Chassis System
- Trigger: TriggerTech Match single stage adjustable trigger (1.5lbs-4.0lbs)
- Bolt: 4340 HTSR, 50+ Rockwell Hardness, 6-lug design, with light and quick 90° bolt lift
- Barrel: 416R stainless steel with match grade head space, 4 groove, 1:6 twist, blued
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector
- Magazine: .308/6.5 CREEDMOOR MDT POLYMER AICS MAGAZINE – 10 RND
- Case: SKB iSeries 4909-5 single rifle case
MDT XRS Chassis System:
- WEIGHT: Starting at 3.9 lbs (Depending on rifle model)
- MATERIALS & FINISH: 6061 aluminum core High strength polymer panels
- LENGTH OF PULL (LOP): 13” – 15” via spacers
- LENGTH: 32.25” chassis system
- GRIP COMPATIBILITY: Compatible only with the included vertical and angled grips
- MAGAZINE COMPATIBILITY: AICS Magazine Compatible, Howa and Weatherby use only polymer magazines
- BUTTSTOCK CHEEK RISER MAX HEIGHT: 1.50”
- FOREND LENGTH: 12.5”
- MAX BARREL DIAMETER: 1.250”