U.S. Arms Azrael 6.5 Creedmoor 24-inch Rifle
ATF regulated items have restrictions and requirements:
- Your order will ship only to a Federal Firearms License holder.
- We are not currently shipping to CA, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, NJ, NY, or VA.
- Please be sure to contact your local FFL dealer prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Some FFL dealers are not open due to Covid-19.
- Customer must read, understand, and agree to customer terms and conditions.
We always stand behind the principles that our rifles MUST be lightweight, accurate, and durable, and the Azrael rifle system, is no exception. Our proprietary receiver is a Remington 700 clone that is a blueprinted receiver. The bolt contains six lugs with a Rockwell hardness of 50+. This series is offered in .308 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor. This specific rifle is also configured with the MDT XRS chassis.
The Azrael 24″ series chassis is available in 2 color ways:
The 24” barrel installed in this weapon system is constructed from a 416R match grade blank, with a match grade headspace, and 5/8 X 24 muzzle threads. The action and barrel is then blasted and blued for aesthetics.
More details can be found below.
We utilize a match grade 416R SS, 1:7 blued barrel. The barrel is contoured to match the Shilen #6 profile. This barrel is guaranteed to shoot 3/4 MOA or better, with match grade ammunition, as a result of the chamber being individually cut to the bolt paired with this weapon system.
Use the accessories you already have. The MDT XRS chassis has multiple mounting options including a bipod swivel mount, M-Lok at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions on the forend, and QD mounts at the rear of the chassis.
The U.S. Arms 700 Short Action receiver is a blueprinted CNC machined 416 Stainless Steel, Remington 700 Clone. The action is 20TPI, has an integrated bolt release, tests at 50+ on the Rockwell hardness scale, and is blued to match the barrel.
For the best you want it to feel the best, thus Trigger Tech. We asked Trigger Tech what their favorite 700 trigger was and we could not agree more. The Remington 700 Primary Trigger is a single stage trigger adjustable from 1.5lbs to 4.0lbs, and with a sub .015" overtravel the answer was obvious.
Receiver and Scope Base
Stay secured with the scope base machined from 6061-T6511 Aluminum, the scope base has a continuous picatinny mounting system and an integrated 20 MOA. The scope base is finished in a Type III hard coat black anodize.
The perfect shooting position is easy to find with the MDT XRS Chassis. The cheek rest has 1.50" of adjustability and the LOP can be 13.0" to 15.0" via adjustable spacers included in the box.
|Barrel and action Weight|
.308/6.5 Creedmoor polymer/metal AICS magazine – 10 rnd
3/4 MOA at 100 yards with Match grade Ammunition
- 3/4 MOA or better with match ammunition.
- Aluminum inlay allows for a lightweight chassis without sacrificing strength, rigidity, and of course looks.
- With multiple mounting options the shooter can add accessories they already own.
Details and Build Materials
- Receiver: Blueprinted CNC machined 416 Stainless Steel, Remington 700 Clone, 20TPI, integrated bolt release, 50+ Rockwell hardness, blued
- Rail: 6061-T6511 Aluminum, 20 MOA, black anodize
- Rail Dowels: (one between each pair of screws) – alloy steel 0.125 X .250 long installed with Loctite 680 type 2
- Chassis: XRS Chassis System
- Trigger: TriggerTech Match single stage adjustable trigger (1.5lbs-4.0lbs)
- Bolt: 4340 HTSR, 50+ Rockwell Hardness, 6-lug design, with light and quick 90° bolt lift
- Barrel: 416R stainless steel with match grade head space, 4 groove, 1:7 twist, blued
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector
- Magazine: .308/6.5 Creedmoor polymer/metal AICS magazine – 10 rnd
- Case: SKB iSeries 4909-5 single rifle case
MDT XRS Chassis System:
- WEIGHT: Starting at 3.9 lbs (Depending on rifle model)
- MATERIALS & FINISH: 6061 aluminum core High strength polymer panels
- LENGTH OF PULL (LOP): 13” – 15” via spacers
- LENGTH: 32.25” chassis system
- GRIP COMPATIBILITY: Compatible only with the included vertical and angled grips
- MAGAZINE COMPATIBILITY: AICS Magazine Compatible, Howa and Weatherby use only polymer magazines
- BUTTSTOCK CHEEK RISER MAX HEIGHT: 1.50”
- FOREND LENGTH: 12.5”
- MAX BARREL DIAMETER: 1.250