U.S. Arms Azrael Pro .308 Winchester 27-inch Rifle
$3,899.00 – $3,999.00
ATF regulated items have restrictions and requirements:
- Your order will ship only to a Federal Firearms License holder.
- We are not currently shipping to CA, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, NJ, NY, or VA.
- Please be sure to contact your local FFL dealer prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Some FFL dealers are not open due to Covid-19.
- Customer must read, understand, and agree to customer terms and conditions.
|Action and Barrel Weight|
308/6.5 CREEDMOOR MDT POLYMER AICS MAGAZINE – 10 RND
Cerakote Flat Dark Earth, Cerakote Alpine Dark Camo, Cerakote Black
1/2 MOA at 100 yards with Match grade Ammunition
The U.S. Arms Azrael Pro rifle takes the already outstanding Azrael and adds some gas to the fire. We always stand behind the principles that our rifles MUST be lightweight, accurate, and durable, and the Azrael Pro rifle system, is no exception. Our proprietary receiver is a Remington 700 clone that is a blueprinted receiver. The bolt contains six lugs with a Rockwell hardness of 50+. This series is offered in .308 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor. This specific rifle is also configured with the MDT ACC Premier chassis.
The Azrael 27″ series chassis is available in 3 Cerakote finishes:
- Full Alpine Dark
U.S. Arms Company wanted to make upgrades to the already great shooting experience one gets from the USAC Azrael. This consequently and inherently made the Azrael Pro series more accurate and gives the shooter more confidence at the range, on a hunt, or in a competition. The biggest upgrade would be the MDT ACC Premier chassis. This chassis has it all (see bottom for details). The 27” barrel installed in this weapon system is constructed from a 416R match grade blank, with a match grade headspace, and 5/8 X 24 muzzle threads. The action and barrel is then blasted and blued for aesthetics.
More details can be found below.
Details and Build Materials
- Receiver: Blueprinted CNC machined 416 Stainless Steel, Remington 700 Clone, 20TPI, integrated bolt release, 50+ Rockwell hardness, blued
- Rail: 6061-T6511 Aluminum, 20 MOA, black anodize
- Rail Dowels: (one between each pair of screws) – alloy steel 0.125 X .250 long installed with Loctite 680 type 2
- Chassis: ACC Premier Chassis System
- Trigger: TriggerTech Match adjustable trigger (1.5lbs-4.0lbs)
- Bolt: 4340 HTSR, 50+ Rockwell Hardness, 6-lug design, with light and quick 90° bolt lift
- Barrel: 416R stainless steel with match grade head space, 4 groove, 1:10 twist, blued
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector
- Magazine: .308/6.5 CREEDMOOR MDT POLYMER AICS MAGAZINE – 10 RND
- Case: SKB iSeries 4909-5 single rifle case
MDT ACC Premier Chassis System:
- WEIGHT: 4.5 – 13.5 lbs
(Depending on rifle model and added weights)
- MATERIALS & FINISH: Hard anodized aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum, with Cerakote finish
- LENGTH OF PULL (LOP): 13.5” with included buttstock
- LENGTH: 27” – Chassis Base only, 37.4” – Chassis with Included Buttstock
- GRIP COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with AR-15 style grips
MDT Vertical Grip Elite included
- MAGAZINE COMPATIBILITY: AICS Magazine Compatible
**Rimfire models reuse factory magazine
- BUTTSTOCK INTERFACE: XTN Interface – Buttstock Included
- FOREND LENGTH: 17-18” depending on model
- MAX BARREL DIAMETER: 1.350”