U.S. Arms Azrael Pro .308 Winchester 27-inch Rifle
ATF regulated items have restrictions and requirements:
- Your order will ship only to a Federal Firearms License holder.
- We are not currently shipping to CA, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, NJ, NY, or VA.
- Please be sure to contact your local FFL dealer prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Some FFL dealers are not open due to Covid-19.
- Customer must read, understand, and agree to customer terms and conditions.
$3,899.00 – $3,999.00
The U.S. Arms Azrael Pro rifle takes the already outstanding Azrael and adds some gas to the fire. We always stand behind the principles that our rifles MUST be lightweight, accurate, and durable, and the Azrael Pro rifle system, is no exception. Our proprietary receiver is a Remington 700 clone that is a blueprinted receiver. The bolt contains six lugs with a Rockwell hardness of 50+. This series is offered in .308 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor. This specific rifle is also configured with the MDT ACC Premier chassis.
The Azrael 27″ series chassis is available in 3 Cerakote finishes:
- Full Alpine Dark
U.S. Arms Company wanted to make upgrades to the already great shooting experience one gets from the USAC Azrael. This consequently and inherently made the Azrael Pro series more accurate and gives the shooter more confidence at the range, on a hunt, or in a competition. The biggest upgrade would be the MDT ACC Premier chassis. This chassis has it all (see bottom for details). The 27” barrel installed in this weapon system is constructed from a 416R match grade blank, with a match grade headspace, and 5/8 X 24 muzzle threads. The action and barrel is then blasted and blued for aesthetics.
More details can be found below.
We utilize a match grade 416R SS, 1:10 blued barrel. The barrel is contoured to match the Shilen #6 profile. This barrel is guaranteed to shoot 3/4 MOA or better, with match grade ammunition, as a result of the chamber being individually cut to the bolt paired with this weapon system.
Use the accessories you already have. The MDT ACC Premier chassis has multiple mounting options including 17" of integrated ARCA/RRS dovetail, M-Lok at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions on the forend, and QD mounts at the rear of the chassis.
The U.S. Arms 700 Short Action receiver is a blueprinted CNC machined 416 Stainless Steel, Remington 700 Clone. The action is 20TPI, has an integrated bolt release, tests at 50+ on the Rockwell hardness scale, and is blued to match the barrel.
For the best you want it to feel the best, thus Trigger Tech. We asked Trigger Tech what their favorite 700 trigger was and we could not agree more. The Remington 700 Primary Trigger is a single stage trigger adjustable from 1.5lbs to 4.0lbs, and with a sub .015" overtravel the answer was obvious.
Stay secured with the scope base machined from 6061-T6511 Aluminum, the scope base has a continuous picatinny mounting system and an integrated 20 MOA. The scope base is finished in a Type III hard coat black anodize.
The included MDT SRS-X Premier Buttstock features more rifle stock adjustability than one could ever need, while the MDT Vertical Grip Elite (also included) provides both forward and backward grip adjustment, as well as angular adjustment for those that prefer a slight angle to their grip. Achieving the perfect fit your your body and shooting style is paramount for consistently putting rounds on target, and the MDT ACC Premier Chassis System is adjustable to suit all.
|Action and Barrel Weight|
.308/6.5 Creedmoor polymer/metal AICS magazine – 10 rnd
Cerakote Flat Dark Earth, Cerakote Alpine Dark Camo, Cerakote Black
3/4 MOA at 100 yards with Match grade Ammunition
- 3/4 MOA or better with match ammunition.
- Aluminum inlay allows for a lightweight chassis without sacrificing strength, rigidity, and of course looks.
- With multiple mounting options the shooter can add accessories they already own.
Details and Build Materials
Details and Build Materials
- Receiver: Blueprinted CNC machined 416 Stainless Steel, Remington 700 Clone, 20TPI, integrated bolt release, 50+ Rockwell hardness, blued
- Rail: 6061-T6511 Aluminum, 20 MOA, black anodize
- Rail Dowels: (one between each pair of screws) – alloy steel 0.125 X .250 long installed with Loctite 680 type 2
- Chassis: ACC Premier Chassis System
- Trigger: TriggerTech Match adjustable trigger (1.5lbs-4.0lbs)
- Bolt: 4340 HTSR, 50+ Rockwell Hardness, 6-lug design, with light and quick 90° bolt lift
- Barrel: 416R stainless steel with match grade head space, 4 groove, 1:10 twist, blued
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector
- Magazine: .308/6.5 Creedmoor polymer/metal AICS magazine – 10 rnd
- Case: SKB iSeries 4909-5 single rifle case
MDT ACC Premier Chassis System:
- WEIGHT: 4.5 – 13.5 lbs
(Depending on rifle model and added weights)
- MATERIALS & FINISH: Hard anodized aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum, with Cerakote finish
- LENGTH OF PULL (LOP): 13.5” with included buttstock
- LENGTH: 27” – Chassis Base only, 37.4” – Chassis with Included Buttstock
- GRIP COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with AR-15 style grips
MDT Vertical Grip Elite included
- MAGAZINE COMPATIBILITY: AICS Magazine Compatible
**Rimfire models reuse factory magazine
- BUTTSTOCK INTERFACE: XTN Interface – Buttstock Included
- FOREND LENGTH: 17-18” depending on model
- MAX BARREL DIAMETER: 1.350”