U.S. Arms M4 UTAW Pro 5.56 Rifle
$1,949.00 – $2,199.00
ATF regulated items have restrictions and requirements:
- Your order will ship only to a Federal Firearms License holder.
- We are not currently shipping to CA, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, NJ, NY, or VA.
- Please be sure to contact your local FFL dealer prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Some FFL dealers are not open due to Covid-19.
- Customer must read, understand, and agree to customer terms and conditions.
1 / 2 × 28 threads per inch
Picatinny top rail and M-LOK slots
35.5" – 39.4"
Two 30-round Lancer L5-AWM Black
The U.S. Arms M4 UTAW Pro series rifle takes the already outstanding M4 UTAW and adds some gas to the fire. We always stand behind the principles that our rifles MUST be lightweight, durable, and accurate, and the M4 UTAW Pro series is no exception. This series is offered in 5.56 or .300 Blackout chambering. This rifle can be configured with a black anodize or a multitude of Cerakote options for the handguard, trigger guard and receiver set. This rifle can be specced with our patented “Cam Lock” lower receiver so that you get the tightest receiver fit on the market. The Cam Lock lower receiver will also fit any mil-spec upper assembly. We are proud to claim we are “home of the World’s Tightest Receivers”. You may also spec this rifle with our standard lower receiver, but with less color options.
U.S. Arms Company wanted to make upgrades to the already great shooting experience one gets from the M4 UTAW. This consequently and inherently made the M4 UTAW Pro series more accurate and gives the shooter more confidence at the range, on a hunt, in a competition, or for home defense. We made upgrades to the handgrip, bolt carrier group, trigger, and give the shooter the ability to choose the type of lower receiver and muzzle device that best suits their needs. The barrel installed in this weapon system is constructed from a 4150 chrome moly cold hammer forging. The barrel is then phosphate coated, chrome lined, and equipped with a nickel boron barrel extension. As a result of using a nickel boron extension, we upgraded the bolt carrier group to a FailZero M16 full auto nickel boron bolt carrier group, allowing the shooter to experience extremely smooth cycling. The mil-spec trigger in our base M4 UTAW was upgraded forthe M4 UTAW Pro series with the drop-in Elftmann, ELF-SE trigger. This trigger is second to none in its class, with an extremely short take up, clean crisp break at a a 3.5lb pull, and a very short, positive reset which gives the shooter an overall better shooting experience. The M4 UTAW Pro series also comes equipped with an ambidextrous Radian Raptor charging Handle and a more ergonomic ERGO grip. More details can be found below.
U.S. Arms Company considered the M4 UTAW Pro series and decided on many upgrades and configurability options from its little brother, the M4 UTAW. These upgrades are subtle yet significant, allowing the shooter to have better shooting experience, more tools to be as accurate as possible, and of course confidence for home defense and sport shooting . The M4 UTAW Pro series rifle is the next level of perfection from U.S. Arms Company.
Details and Build Materials
- Receiver Set: 7075-T6 aluminum mated set by U.S. Arms Company
- Trigger: Elftmann ELF-SE
- Hand Grip: ERGO Grips Flat Top Tactical SUREGRIP
- Buffer Assembly: Mil-Spec 6 position aluminum buffer tube with H1 buffer
- Buttstock: Strike Industries MOD1
- Bolt Carrier Group: FailZero nickel boron M16/4 full-auto
- Charge Handle: Radian Raptor Ambidextrous
- Handguard: 15″ aluminum free-floating with full-length top Picatinny rail, side and bottom M-LOK slots, and side QD mount points
- Sights: None
- Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged 4150 chrome moly, 6 groove, 1:7 twist, with chrome lining, manganese phosphate coating, and a nickel boron extension
- Gas System: Mil-spec phosphate coated .750″ gas block and stainless mid-length gas tube
- Muzzle Device: Your choice of U.S. Arms M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake or Strike Industries Venom flash hider
- Magazine: 2 Lancer Systems L5AWM 30 round magazines
- Case: SKB iSeries 4909-5 single rifle case
Note: Cerakote items may require up to 2 weeks processing time.