How we collect data:
- Any information included in a contact form (excluding credit card)
- Any information included in an order form
- Any information given when creating an account on the website
- IP associated with contact forms and orders
- What link led you to our site
- Analytics and statistics surrounding your use of the site, your location, and the computer and browser you are using
How long we keep that information stored on the site:
- Contact forms
- When you first visit, we store a cookie to record how you reached the site. This expires after 5 days.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- We also use Google Analytics which employs cookies and similar tracking technologies to record and analyze how you interact with the website.
Information Shared With:
- Google, for site analytics and for site hosting
- Authorize.Net, for processing credit card payments
- WP Engine, for site hosting
- Akismet, for spam detection
Disclaimer: Information shared through your comments on our Facebook or other social media
sites is not subject to the terms of this Policy.
U.S. Arms takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information. However, no Website is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee complete security. Use of this Website is at your own risk.