M4 UTAW Gen II Champion .223 Wylde Match Complete Upper Assembly
$2,275.00 – $2,375.00
The U.S. Arms Company M4 UTAW Gen II Champion series is the most advanced rifle we offer. This weapon system has it all. Looks, dependability, and accuracy. We stand behind our name on every rifle and weapon system we manufacture. However, this specific rifle is the main platform used to showcase our bleeding edge technology and what we are capable of at U.S. Arms Company. This upper assembly is offered in .223 Wylde (5.56/.223).
The upper receiver is billet and constructed out of 7075-T6 aluminum and receives a Type III Hard Coat Anodize. The upper is then outfitted with a Radian Raptor charging handle and a Strike Industries polymer dust cover. The handguard is constructed out of 6061-T6 aluminum and is also Type III Hard Coat Anodized. The barrel installed in this weapon system is constructed from a 416R Stainless Steel. The barrel is then fluted, bead blasted, and equipped with a nickel boron barrel extension. As a result of using a nickel boron extension and a nickel boron bolt carrier group, the shooter experiences extremely smooth cycling. To aid in the best shooting experience, the rifle also comes standard with a state of the art gas system consisting of an SLR .750” adjustable titanium gas block along with an SLR mid length Melonite gas tube.
The U.S. Arms M4 UTAW Gen II Champion series of products is meant to set you apart from the crowd in looks and performance. The M4 UTAW Gen II Champion series is the highest level of perfection from U.S. Arms Company. This line of rifles and complete uppers provides a signature look and design aesthetic that’s unlike any other in the market, while giving the shooter highest level of confidence and flawless performance in gun competitions, sport shooting, and defense for years to come.
4lbs 2oz with M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake
Rifle length 20", Mid-length 16"
M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake, Strike Venom Flash Hider
- Designed and engineered to allow significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength
- Shoots 3/4 MOA or less with match grade ammunition and proper rifle set up.
- Machined to aerospace tolerances in a ISO certified aerospace facility
Details and Build Materials
- Upper Receiver Set: 7075-T6 aluminum by U.S. Arms Company (Includes Polymer Dust Cover by Strike Industries)
- Bolt Carrier Group: U.S. Arms Nickel boron M16/4 full-auto, MP tested, with properly staked gas key
- Charge Handle: Radian Raptor Ambidextrous
- Handguard: 15″ aluminum free-floating with full-length top Picatinny rail, side and bottom M-LOK slots, and side QD mount points
- Barrel: U.S. Arms Cold Hammer Forged 416R stainless match blank, 6 groove, 1:7 twist, glass bead blasted, and a nickel boron extension
- Gas System: SLR low profile titanium .750″ adjustable gas block and SLR rifle or mid-length Melonite gas tube
- Muzzle Device: Strike Industries Venom flash hider
- Sights: Not included
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for custom cerakote.