M4 UTAW PRO 5.56 NATO 16″ Complete Upper Assembly
$1,299.00 – $1,399.00
The M4 UTAW PRO Upper is one our pride and joys. This upper assembly is all MADE IN THE USA. This assembly encompasses our motto “Lightweight, Accurate, and Durable”. This is a true do it all upper that will fit any mil-spec footprint AR lower.
The upper receiver is billet and constructed out of 7075-T6 aluminum and receives a Type III Hard Coat Anodize. The upper is then outfitted with a Radian Raptor charging handle and a Strike Industries polymer dust cover. The handguard is constructed out of 6061-T6 aluminum and is also Type III Hard Coat Anodized. The barrel installed in this upper assembly is constructed from a 4150 CMV cold hammer forging. The barrel is then phosphate coated, chrome lined, and equipped with a nickel boron barrel extension. As a result of using a nickel boron extension and the nickel boron U.S. Arms bolt carrier group, allows the shooter to experience extremely smooth cycling with even wear. The muzzle device is your choice and the end user can choose between a 4 prong flash hider or our M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake.
All of these parts are then precisely assembled in house to bring the customer a reliable upper that will only need internal maintenance once the barrel is shot out.
M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake, Strike Venom Flash Hider
- Designed and engineered to allow significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength.
- Shoots MOA or less with match grade ammunition and proper rifle set up.
- Machined to aerospace tolerances in a ISO certified aerospace facility.
Details and Build Materials
- Upper Receiver Set: 7075-T6 aluminum by U.S. Arms Company
- Bolt Carrier Group:U.S. Arms Nickel boron M16/4 full-auto, MP tested, with properly staked gas key
- Charge Handle: Radian Raptor Ambidextrous
- Handguard: 15″ aluminum free-floating with full-length top Picatinny rail, side and bottom M-LOK slots, and side QD mount points
- Barrel: U.S. Arms Cold Hammer Forged 4150 chrome moly, 6 groove, 1:7 twist, with chrome lining, manganese phosphate coating, and a nickel boron extension
- Gas System: Mil-spec phosphate coated .750″ gas block and stainless mid-length gas tube
- Muzzle Device: Strike Industries Venom flash hider or M-905 Talon
- Sights: Sold separately
Reach out to email@example.com for custom cerakote.