U.S. Arms M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake
The M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake has just become available to the civilian market. Previously, it was only available to U.S. Special Forces and military snipers. This patented brake offers unparalleled performance by all but eliminating recoil and rise. If you are not completely satisfied with our revolutionary brake, simply send it back within 30 days for a complete-no questions asked-refund.
1/2 x 28
The M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake contains technology that, in the past, has only been available to special forces and is now being released to the civilian market. It was derived by a hunter who did not like heavy recoil, was subsequently forced to shoot small calibers, and often found the perfect deer to be out of range.
The M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake all but eliminates recoil and allows any shooter to stay on target in fully automatic mode. The aerospace engineering inside THE BRAKE has been scaled up to a .50 caliber prototype that allowed a 32-pound child to fire a .50 BMG safely.
- Up to 94% recoil reduction
- Eliminates virtually all muzzle-rise
- Ability to stay engaged to the target when fired
- Improves accuracy
- Follow up shot is immediate with both bolt and gas guns due to the stability of the firearm
- Ability for the shooter to see the vapor trail through the scope (must use a high-power, top-quality optic)
- Allows significant weight reduction in the firearm
- Improves shooter confidence