U.S. Arms Azrael PRS .308 Winchester 27-inch Rifle
ATF regulated items have restrictions and requirements:
- Your order will ship only to a Federal Firearms License holder.
- We are not currently shipping to CA, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, NJ, NY, or VA.
- Please be sure to contact your local FFL dealer prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Some FFL dealers are not open due to Covid-19.
- Customer must read, understand, and agree to customer terms and conditions.
|Action and Barrel Weight|
308/6.5 CREEDMOOR MDT POLYMER AICS MAGAZINE – 10 RND
Black, Flat Dark Earth
1/2 MOA at 100 yards with Match grade Ammunition
The U.S. Arms Azrael PRS rifle takes the already outstanding Azrael and adds some gas to the fire. We always stand behind the principles that our rifles MUST be lightweight, accurate, and durable, and the Azrael PRS rifle is no exception. Our proprietary receiver is a Remington 700 clone that is a blueprinted receiver. The bolt contains six lugs with a Rockwell hardness of 50+. This series is offered in .308 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor. This specific rifle is also configured with the MDT JAE-700 G4 chassis.
The Azrael PRS series chassis is available in two colors and finishes:
U.S. Arms Company wanted to make upgrades to the already great shooting experience one gets from the USAC Azrael. This consequently and inherently made the Azrael PRS series more accurate and gives the shooter more confidence at the range, on a hunt, or in a competition. The biggest upgrade would be the JAE-700 G4 chassis. This chassis has it all (see bottom for details). The 27” barrel installed in this weapon system is constructed from a 416R match grade blank, with a match grade headspace, and 5/8 X 24 muzzle threads. The barrel is then blasted and blued for aesthetics.
More details can be found below.
Details and Build Materials
- Receiver: Blueprinted CNC machined 416 Stainless Steel, Remington 700 Clone, 20TPI, integrated bolt release, 50+ Rockwell hardness, blued
- Rail: 6061-T6511 Aluminum, 20 MOA, black anodize
- Rail Dowels: (one between each pair of screws) – alloy steel 0.125 X .250 long installed with Loctite 680 type 2
- Chassis: MDT JAE-700 G4 Chassis
- Trigger: TriggerTech Match adjustable trigger (1.5lbs-4.0lbs)
- Bolt: 4340 HTSR, 50+ Rockwell Hardness, 6-lug design, with light and quick 90° bolt lift
- Barrel: 416R stainless steel with match grade head space, 4 groove, 1:10 twist, blued
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector
- Magazine: .308/6.5 CREEDMOOR MDT POLYMER AICS MAGAZINE – 10 RND
- Case: SKB iSeries 4909-5 single rifle case
- Full Length Aluminum Skeleton
- Bolt-On Polymer Side Panels that can be changed out for different colors (Extra Side Panels in various colors will be sold separately in the future)
- Rubber Inserts in between Aluminum Skeleton and Side Panels to cut down on felt recoil
- Adjustable Cheek Rest w/ Thumbwheel, QD Lever, & locking Brake Wheel (& Rubber Overmolding)
- Rubber Butt Pad for comfort and reduced felt recoil
- Angled Rubber Grip for traditional feel
- Vertical Rubber Grip to get closer to the trigger
- Palm Rest for Angled Grip – Becomes adjustable when used with Palm Rest Spacers (Sold Separately)
- Palm Rest for Vertical Grip – Becomes adjustable when used with Palm Rest Spacers (Sold Separately)
- Built-In Adjustable Magwell – Adjust for fit of magazine by moving Front Collet fore and aft & Adjust for feed by moving vertical sear in mag release
- M-LOK Bottom Flush Rail
- M-LOK Side Rail Adapters
- 3 Mounting Points on each side of Chassis to connect Quick Release Sling Swivels
- M-LOK Bipod Adapter to attach Harris / Harris Style Bipod
- 2 Butt Spacers