U.S. Arms Azrael PRS .308 Winchester 27-inch Rifle
ATF regulated items have restrictions and requirements:
- Your order will ship only to a Federal Firearms License holder.
- We are not currently shipping to CA, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, NJ, NY, or VA.
- Please be sure to contact your local FFL dealer prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Some FFL dealers are not open due to Covid-19.
- Customer must read, understand, and agree to customer terms and conditions.
The U.S. Arms Azrael PRS rifle takes the already outstanding Azrael and adds some gas to the fire. We always stand behind the principles that our rifles MUST be lightweight, accurate, and durable, and the Azrael PRS rifle is no exception. Our proprietary receiver is a Remington 700 clone that is a blueprinted receiver. The bolt contains six lugs with a Rockwell hardness of 50+. This series is offered in .308 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor. This specific rifle is also configured with the MDT JAE-700 G4 chassis.
The Azrael PRS series chassis is available in two colors and finishes:
U.S. Arms Company wanted to make upgrades to the already great shooting experience one gets from the USAC Azrael. This consequently and inherently made the Azrael PRS series more accurate and gives the shooter more confidence at the range, on a hunt, or in a competition. The biggest upgrade would be the JAE-700 G4 chassis. This chassis has it all (see bottom for details). The 27” barrel installed in this weapon system is constructed from a 416R match grade blank, with a match grade headspace, and 5/8 X 24 muzzle threads. The barrel is then blasted and blued for aesthetics.
More details can be found below.
We utilize a match grade 416R SS, 1:10 blued barrel. The barrel is contoured to match the Shilen #6 profile. This barrel is guaranteed to shoot 3/4 MOA or better, with match grade ammunition, as a result of the chamber being individually cut to the bolt paired with this weapon system.
The JAE G4 Rifle Stock features a rubber “gasket” that sits between the stock’s panels and its aluminum core, eliminating unwanted vibrations, and creating a remarkably “dense” or “dead” feeling when shooting. This innovation helps to ensure absolute stability, allowing you to maintain precise control and focus on your target without any distractions.
The U.S. Arms 700 Short Action receiver is a blueprinted CNC machined 416 Stainless Steel, Remington 700 Clone. The action is 20TPI, has an integrated bolt release, tests at 50+ on the Rockwell hardness scale, and is blued to match the barrel.
For the best you want it to feel the best, thus Trigger Tech. The Rem 700 Diamond is truly zero creep and is the most consistent and crisp breaking trigger you will ever use. The diamond will make you aware of the creep that exists in other triggers. It features new variable rate adjustment technology that enables quick and confident adjustment from <4oz – 32oz with TriggerTech’s patented CLKR Technology™.
Stay secured with the scope base machined from 6061-T6511 Aluminum, the scope base has a continuous picatinny mounting system and an integrated 20 MOA. The scope base is finished in a Type III hard coat black anodize.
Precise customization and optimal comfort with the JAE G4 Rifle Stock's advanced buttstock adjustments. Find your perfect cheek height, and lock it securely in place for consistent alignment shot after shot. Additionally, the length of pull is adjustable, thanks to the inclusion of spacers, ensuring a personalized fit that suits your body and shooting style. The JAE G4 Rifle Stock also prioritizes recoil absorption and comfort with its extra thick rubber buttpad, providing a cushioned and stable platform.
|Action and Barrel Weight|
.308/6.5 Creedmoor polymer/metal AICS magazine – 10 rnd
Black, Flat Dark Earth
1/2 MOA at 100 yards with Match grade Ammunition
- 1/2 MOA or better with match ammunition.
- Aluminum inlay allows for a lightweight chassis without sacrificing strength, rigidity, and of course looks.
- With multiple mounting options the shooter can add accessories they already own.
Details and Build Materials
- Receiver: Blueprinted CNC machined 416 Stainless Steel, Remington 700 Clone, 20TPI, integrated bolt release, 50+ Rockwell hardness, blued
- Rail: 6061-T6511 Aluminum, 20 MOA, black anodize
- Rail Dowels: (one between each pair of screws) – alloy steel 0.125 X .250 long installed with Loctite 680 type 2
- Chassis: MDT JAE-700 G4 Chassis
- Trigger: TriggerTech Match adjustable trigger (1.5lbs-4.0lbs)
- Bolt: 4340 HTSR, 50+ Rockwell Hardness, 6-lug design, with light and quick 90° bolt lift
- Barrel: 416R stainless steel with match grade head space, 4 groove, 1:10 twist, blued
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector
- Magazine: .308/6.5 Creedmoor polymer/metal AICS magazine – 10 rnd
- Case: SKB iSeries 4909-5 single rifle case
- Full Length Aluminum Skeleton
- Bolt-On Polymer Side Panels that can be changed out for different colors (Extra Side Panels in various colors will be sold separately in the future)
- Rubber Inserts in between Aluminum Skeleton and Side Panels to cut down on felt recoil
- Adjustable Cheek Rest w/ Thumbwheel, QD Lever, & locking Brake Wheel (& Rubber Overmolding)
- Rubber Butt Pad for comfort and reduced felt recoil
- Angled Rubber Grip for traditional feel
- Vertical Rubber Grip to get closer to the trigger
- Palm Rest for Angled Grip – Becomes adjustable when used with Palm Rest Spacers (Sold Separately)
- Palm Rest for Vertical Grip – Becomes adjustable when used with Palm Rest Spacers (Sold Separately)
- Built-In Adjustable Magwell – Adjust for fit of magazine by moving Front Collet fore and aft & Adjust for feed by moving vertical sear in mag release
- M-LOK Bottom Flush Rail
- M-LOK Side Rail Adapters
- 3 Mounting Points on each side of Chassis to connect Quick Release Sling Swivels
- M-LOK Bipod Adapter to attach Harris / Harris Style Bipod
- 2 Butt Spacers