U.S. Arms CHF 5.56 NATO 16″ Mid Length Barrel
This is our do it all barrel. This barrel is constructed from cold hammer forged 4150 CMV for accuracy and durability. This barrel has our a proprietary barrel profile that can be best described as medium government profile. The barrel is phosphate coated and chrome lined for added surface hardness, barrel life longevity, and corrosion resistance. We also us a nickel boron barrel extension for the best lubricity and cycling between the extension and the the end users bolt carrier group choice. We trust this barrel so much that it is the choice barrel for our line of M4 UTAW PRO’s. More details on this package can be found below.
|Dimensions||4 × 18 × 4 in|
1/2 X 28 – .223/556
|Rate of Twist|
Cold Hammer Forged 4150 CMV
Mid-length Stainless Steel
- Designed and engineered to allow significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength.
- Shoots MOA or less with match grade ammunition and correct rifle set up/configuration.
- Chrome lined to .0004″ (10 microns) minimum, consistently throughout the barrel to add longevity without sacrificing accuracy.
- Dimpled for gas block set screws. (.450″ spacing)
- Mil-spec gas block and tube installed and included.