U.S. Arms M4 UTAW Champion 5.56 Rifle
$2,299.00 – $2,849.00
ATF regulated items have restrictions and requirements:
- Your order will ship only to a Federal Firearms License holder.
- We are not currently shipping to CA, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, NJ, NY, or VA.
- Please be sure to contact your local FFL dealer prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Some FFL dealers are not open due to Covid-19.
- Customer must read, understand, and agree to customer terms and conditions.
1 / 2 × 28 threads per inch
6.79 lbs when equipped with the M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake
35.6" – 39.4"
Two 30-round Lancer L5-AWM Black
The U.S. Arms Company M4 UTAW Champion series is the most advanced rifle we offer. This weapon system has it all. Looks, dependability, and accuracy. We stand behind our name on every rifle and weapon system we manufacture. However, this specific rifle is the main platform used to showcase our bleeding edge technology and what we are capable of at U.S. Arms Company. This weapons system is offered in 5.56 or .300 Blackout chambering.
The Champion Series can be configured with a black anodize or a multitude of Cerakote options for the handguard, trigger guard and receiver set. This rifle can be specced with our patented “Cam Lock” lower receiver so that you get the tightest receiver fit on the market. The Cam Lock lower receiver will also fit any mil-spec upper assembly. We are ”Home of the World’s Tightest Receivers”. You may also spec this rifle with our standard lower receiver, but with less color options.
The M4 UTAW rifle series is available in multiple colors and finishes:
- Anodized Black
- Cerakote Black
- Cerakote Chocolate Brown
- Cerakote Gun Metal Gray
- Cerakote Battle-Worn Titanium
- Cerakote Battle-Worn Bronze
- Cerakote Bazooka Green
- Cerakote Woodland Camo
- Cerakote Arctic Camo
- Cerakote Alpine Dark
The barrel installed in this weapon system is constructed from a 4150 chrome moly cold hammer forging. The barrel is then phosphate coated, chrome lined, and equipped with a nickel boron barrel extension. As a result of using a nickel boron extension and a FailZero nickel boron bolt carrier group, the shooter experiences extremely smooth cycling. To aid in the best shooting experience, the rifle also comes standard with a state of the art gas system consisting of an SLR .750” titanium gas block along with an SLR mid length Melonite gas tube. We are proud to run Elftmann Tactical triggers in our rifle line up. Our M4 UTAW Champion series rifle comes equipped with a trigger second to none in its class; the Elftmann Match Trigger, which is easily adjustable from 4lbs to 2 3/4lbs without removing the trigger from the lower. This gives the shooter a custom, crisp and clean trigger break every time the weapon system is fired. Other additions to this series are Magpul MBUS Pro steel iron sights, a Magpul ACS buttstock, an ambidextrous Radian Raptor charging handle, and the option of configuring your rifle with the M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake or the Strike Industries Venom flash hider. This is then all packaged in a hard SKB single rifle case.
The U.S. Arms M4 UTAW Champion series rifle is meant to set you apart from the crowd in looks and performance. The M4 UTAW Champion series rifle is the highest level of perfection from U.S. Arms Company. This weapon system provides a signature look and design aesthetic that’s unlike any other in the market, while giving the shooter highest level of confidence and flawless performance in gun competitions, sport shooting, and defense for years to come.
Details and Build Materials
- Receiver Set: 7075-T6 aluminum mated set with optional Cam-Lock technology by U.S. Arms
- Trigger: Elftmann Tactical drop-in Match Trigger
- Hand Grip: ERGO Grips Flat Top Tactical SUREGRIP
- Buffer Assembly: Mil-Spec 6 position aluminum buffer tube with H1 buffer
- Buttstock: MAGPUL ACS Carbine stock
- Bolt Carrier Group: FailZero nickel boron M16/4 full-auto
- Charge Handle: Radian Raptor Ambidextrous
- Handguard: 15″ aluminum free-floating with full-length top Picatinny rail, side and top M-LOK slots, and side QD mount points
- Sights: MAGPUL MBUS Pro front and rear
- Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged 4150 chrome moly, 6 groove, 1:7 twist, with chrome lining, manganese phosphate coating, and a nickel boron extension
- Gas System: SLR low profile titanium .750″ gas block and SLR mid-length Melonite gas tube
- Muzzle Device: Your choice of U.S. Arms M-905 Talon Muzzle Brake or Strike Industries Venom flash hider
- Magazine: 2 Lancer Systems L5AWM 30 round magazines
- Case: SKB iSeries 4909-5 single rifle case
- Designed and engineered to allow significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength
- Shoots MOA or less with match grade ammunition when equipped with Cam-Lock lower receiver
- Machined to aerospace tolerances in a ISO certified aerospace facility
Note: Cerakote items may require up to 2 weeks processing time.