U.S. Arms M4 UTAW 5.56 Rifle
ATF regulated items have restrictions and requirements:
- Your order will ship only to a Federal Firearms License holder.
- We are not currently shipping to CA, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, MN, NJ, NY, or VA.
- Please be sure to contact your local FFL dealer prior to placing your order to ensure they are still accepting transfers. Some FFL dealers are not open due to Covid-19.
- Customer must read, understand, and agree to customer terms and conditions.
$1,499.00 – $1,729.00
The U.S. Arms M4 UTAW rifle series is our entry level option with a multitude of perks and benefits. This weapon system embodies our desire to create a rifle that is lightweight, durable, and accurate without breaking the bank. This series is offered in 5.56 or .300 Blackout chambering.
The heart of the weapon system was designed from the ground up. U.S. Arms Company is proud to hold the tightest tolerances in the market. The fit between our upper and lower receivers, which are machined in house, is second to none. We are “The Home of the World’s Tightest Receivers,” and that was no small feat to accomplish. The attention to detail and fit brings the shooter a far more accurate and superior rifle than any other weapon system in its class. The M4 UTAW rifle comes equipped with a U.S. Arms nitride bolt carrier group that is mated with a nitride barrel extension to give consistently smooth and reliable cycling. This paired with a state of the art 4150 CMV SR nitride barrel which allows the shooter to be confident and consistently accurate. The M4 UTAW also features a free float handguard, ambidextrous charging handle and safety, a TriggerTech Duty trigger, and many other reliable light-weight components which can be found below.
The M4 UTAW rifle series is available in Anodized Black or Flat Dark Earth.
Choose between a Milspec trigger or a single-stage, 5.5 lb TriggerTech Duty.
Every M4 UTAW rifle that leaves our plant is inspected to assure the highest quality product we can deliver. These rifles are great for the outdoorsman or sports shooting enthusiast. The U.S. Arms M4 UTAW rifle series is the highest quality lightweight, durable, and accurate weapon system in its class and will last a lifetime.
Note: Cerakote items may require up to 2 weeks processing time.
U.S. Arms Standard Lower
4150 CMV SR
1 / 2 × 28 threads per inch
Picatinny top rail and M-LOK slots
33.5" – 39.4"
Two 30-round Lancer L5-AWM Black
Flat Dark Earth, Anodized Black
Mil-Spec, Trigger Tech Duty 5.5lb Single Stage
- Designed and engineered to allow significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength
- Shoots MOA or less with match grade ammunition
- Machined to aerospace tolerances in a ISO certified aerospace facility
Details and Build Materials
- Receiver Set: 7075-T6 aluminum mated set by U.S. Arms Company
- Trigger: TriggerTech Duty or Traditional Milspec
- Safety: 90 degree ambidextrous safety
- Hand Grip: Original Ergo grip right handed – SUREGRIP
- Buffer Assembly: Mil-Spec 6 position aluminum buffer tube with H1 buffer
- Buttstock: Magpul MOE
- Bolt Carrier Group: U.S. Arms Nitride M16 style, MP Tested with properly staked gas key
- Charge Handle: Strike Industries Latchless Charging Handle with Ambi-Latch
- Handguard: 15″ aluminum free-floating with full-length top Picatinny rail, side and bottom M-LOK slots, and side QD mount points
- Sights: None
- Barrel: 16″ 4150 CMV SR Nitrided, 6 groove, 1:7 twist, nitride barrel extension
- Gas System: Mil-spec phosphate coated .750″ gas block and stainless carbine-length gas tube
- Muzzle Device: A2 Milspec Flash Hider
- Magazine: 2 Lancer Systems L5AWM 30 round magazines
- Case: SKB iSeries 4909-5 single rifle case